CVI has supported a large number of projects in India since its inception. Several of our board members have visited these projects and continue to monitor and visit current projects. Details of these projects and reports of our board members on their visits can be found at the links below.
- Children of Agricultural Workers (Nishtha)
- Tuition centers in Bangalore (Samarthanam).
- Swayambhar Nari
- Khushboo’s Sparsh project
- Chennai School for Developmentally disabled (RASA)
- Tribal Health Initiative (THI)
- Calcutta out-of-school children (CINI)
- Child Nutrition and Early Intervention (CINI)
- Schools for orphans and children of agricultural workers (Udavum Karangal)
- Sexually Exploited Children (Jagruthi)