VAANI is the latest project that CVI is supporting, starting in Dec 2020. VAANI works with deaf children and their families so as bring language and communication in their lives. They have helped thousands of children, parents and caregivers in many parts of India over the past Their activities include:
- Early Identification and Intervention
- Developing training modules for teachers and caregivers working with deaf children
- Training community workers and parents
- Helping families avail of government and other services
- Influencing government policy
More information about VAANI, their programs and their impact can be found at their website.